1. To ask the Minister for National Development whether the Ministry will consider installing fire alarm systems for all HDB blocks.
2. To ask the Minister for Health whether the Ministry will consider making neo-natal insurance for IVF compulsory at the point of a positive pregnancy blood test rather than at the point of embryo transfer.
3. To ask the Minister for Manpower whether the Ministry will consider making it mandatory for employers to provide paid annual home leave to foreign domestic workers.
1. To ask the Minister for Health how many couples and what is the percentage of couples who did not have a successful pregnancy after the three cycles of Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) treatment that is subsidised by the Government.
2. To ask the Minister for Home Affairs for each year from 2012 to 2016, what is the percentage of local inmates detained, convicted and imprisoned again for a new offence within five years from their release from
(i) the Drug Rehabilitation Centres
(ii) Long-Term Imprisonment 1 and
(iii) Long-Term Imprisonment 2 regimes respectively.