2. Personal data collected, will not be used for a new purpose unless we obtain consent from our users. We are the sole owner of the personally identifiable information collected on this site. We collect personally identifiable information for the sole purpose of registering a user for our web site.
3. We do not collect sensitive information from our users. We assure all users that all personal information collected would be used or disclosed only for the purposes for which it was collected.
4. Only the necessary personal data is collected from users’ for business purposes. Both the amount and the type of data collected shall be limited to that which is necessary to fulfill the purposes identified.
Limiting Use, Disclosure and Retention
5. We will not disclose, share, transfer, sell or rent personally identifiable information to any 3rd party. We do not send unsolicited marketing email to our users. Users will occasionally receive email on special promotions we hold. Out of respect for the privacy of our users, users may opt-out of receiving these communications by replying to unsubscribe in the subject line in the email.
6. We do not keep personal data for longer than is necessary for those purposes for which they are collected.
7. We have developed guidelines and implemented procedures to govern the destruction of personal data that are no longer required to fulfill the identified purposes.
8. We do not use “cookies”, “web-bugs” or any other tracking technologies to collect personal information from users of our web site, except where such cookies are necessary for the proper use of any application in our site that requires cookies to be turned on, such as login pages, web statistics and areas that require the site to allow you access as an authenticated user.
9. We would not display or make publicly available, whether through online directories, user lists or otherwise, the personally identifiable information collected.
10. We ensure our users that all personal information collected is accurate and kept up to date. We do not maintain duplicate copies of personal information in different systems, except on our backup devices as part of our disaster recovery plan.
11. We ensure our users that appropriate security safeguards are in place to protect personal data against unauthorised access, misuse, disclosure, copying, use, alteration, accidental loss or theft, destruction or damage.
12. Only authorised personals have access to our systems. Consultants, contractors or other temporary employees do not have access to the data.
Individual Access and Correction
15. If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update or remove your personal data by emailing us.
16. We will respond to our user’s request within a reasonable time and we may charge a reasonable administrative fee for providing the information or data requested for.
17. Our mechanisms and processes are in place to receive and address complaints or inquiries about our policies and procedures relating to the handling of personal data. Appropriate measures will be taken to amend policies and procedures if a complaint is found to be justified.