PQs from Louis Ng on 3rd and 4th July
1. To ask the Minister for Finance
(a) for each year in the past three years, how much unpaid income tax from deceased persons is owed to IRAS;
(b) how much of such unpaid income tax does it recover; and
(c) whether the Ministry will consider writing off such unpaid taxes below a certain amount.
2. To ask the Minister for Health for each year in the past three years what is the Assisted Reproductive Technology success rate for public and private centres respectively for couples
(i) under 30 years old
(ii) between 30 years old and 35 years old
(iii) between 36 years old and 40 years old and (iv) above 40 years old.
3. To ask the Minister for Manpower
(a) what is the number of suicides of migrant workers for each year in the past three years; and
(b) what measures are there for early detection of mental illnesses amongst migrant workers.
4. To ask the Prime Minister
(a) how many officers on the Civil Service’s Management Support Scheme have been and are to be transferred to the Management Executive Scheme; and
(b) whether the Management Support Scheme will be phased out.
5. To ask the Minister for the Environment and Water Resources
(a) what measures and regulations are in place to prevent pest control companies from placing and using hazardous bait, such as poison, in such a way that the safety of other wildlife and vulnerable members of public could be harmed; and
(b) whether the Ministry can enforce stronger rules to prevent the indiscriminate use of pest poisons.